Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So...yeah.

I've now been starring at a blank computer screen for going on fifteen minutes. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, its just that I don't even know where to begin. The past few weeks have been absolutely insane and I feel like I haven't hardly had a moment yet to slow down and process everything completely. Needless to say, there's a lot going on with me these days (no worries, its good stuff) and I've been a wee bit busy. To those of you who have called, e-mailed, texted, or sent smoke signals that have gone unreturned; thank you so much for your thoughts and encouragements and I promise I'll get back to you at some point. I haven't meant to fall of the face of the earth, it's just kind of happened. Things are finally starting to slow back down though, and hopefully my life will return to some semblance of normalcy before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from those of you who are reading! comments, questions, complaints...whatever. I promise to read them all and respond to most.