Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Back

Hello all! I apologize for my extended absence but between a trip home to Kentucky for Christmas and ringing in the New Year back in NOLA, I haven't been inclined to write much lately. Actually, lets be honest here; I just got fat and lazy while I was home and am just now getting motivated to get back in the blogging saddle.

Christmas was really good. We were able to go home to Kentucky for almost a whole week, which was wonderful. We saw my family, Zack's family, and a few of our old friends in Lexington as well and one of the best parts was that we were able to go to Calvary (our church in Lexington) on Sunday after Christmas. Man. I miss that place.

I actually worked the week between Christmas and New Year's Day while Zack went to Florida for a wedding so we had to hightail it back down to NOLA pretty quick. All in all though, it was a pretty darn good holiday season. Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from those of you who are reading! comments, questions, complaints...whatever. I promise to read them all and respond to most.