Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Friends

They say that if, over the course of your life you have five real friends you are truly lucky. I can say with total conviction that in this respect I have been exceedingly and abundantly blessed. I have some of the most loyal and supportive friends anyone could ever ask for. Most of the time I don't deserve them at all and I have no idea why they put up with me...but they do and I am humbled by and indebted to their unfailing love and support.

Moving to a new city where I know no one hasn't been easy for me. It has however, made me painfully aware of just how fortunate I am to have the people in my life that I do, and has shown me how much they really mean to me. I miss them like crazy and if not for their constant long distant support (the texts, the phone calls, the silly cards in the mail and the care packages) I don't really know what I would do or how I would survive.

I don't really know how I managed to do this but somehow, I've convinced this incredible, amazing, wonderful group of people to love and accept me unconditionally...and for that I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from those of you who are reading! comments, questions, complaints...whatever. I promise to read them all and respond to most.