Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nothing At All

Has it really been almost a week since I've written? Geez. Sorry about that. I haven't meant to neglect this thing, I guess I just figured people might get bored reading about how uneventful the past few days have been here in NOLA.

Work's fine. School's fine. The house and cars are fine. The weather is still borderline unbearable (which is driving me nuts) but on the whole, we're fine. (Seriously--its the middle of October; when does it cool down here??? We've still got temperatures in the high 80s with 100% humidity. Yuck).

Beyond the climate there's nothing super exciting but nothing bad to report either.

So...yeah. That's about all I've got. But at least you know we're still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from those of you who are reading! comments, questions, complaints...whatever. I promise to read them all and respond to most.